기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Veggie indian restaurant with my old friends: Saravanaa Bhavan

I got to know many people through the meet-up social network. It's not clear, but I think I met at least 500 people at the events I organised a couple of times. I cannot meet all the people that I got to know, so I had to somehow contact with the people who have a same interest like me. Most of them are Asian or someone related to the Asian culture. And they can eat every food and also spicy food. However, I also have a friend who is vegetarian. Whenever I met him, we always went to the Indian restaurant. At least he could introduce me a delicious Indian food and his suggestion was always right.

4 of us met at the south Indian restaurant ' ' on Wednesday after work. A friend of mine asked me to feed his rabbit, so I went to the Eschenheimer Tor and came to the restaurant a little bit late, only 5 minutes. Other two Greek guys came later than me. One of them says that he was late because he is Greek. Well, we Koreans also have a kind of late time excuse which is called Korean time. Since I moved to Germany, I tried not to late and most time I was on-time. I used to late 10 to 15 minutes when I was in Korea. I guess this time punctuality is one of the good things I learnt in Germany.

I really like the mango lassi in this restaurant. The Indian food I ordered was not that much spicy, but the mango lassi reduces this spicy flavour in my tongue.

Vegitarian dosa

South Indian meal

Manchurian food, chinese indian meal

Uttapam, I can say it is like Indian version pancake

댓글