기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Restaurant in Frankfurt: Im herzen Afrikas

One of the exotic foods I tried and liked in Frankfurt was the etopian food. It was not easy to find the african food in Korea. Even I fould, the taste might be not that the authentic flavor. I don't know the reason, but there are many african restaurants exist in Frankfurt and most of them are etophian restaurants.There will be more than 40 countries in Africa. However, only the etophian restaurants are dominant in Frankfurt.

I went to the 'Im Herzen Afrikas' with my friend to show the exotic flavour of the Frankfurt. It was her first time to try the aftican restaurant. I ordered the mixed teller which most people order in this restaursnt. She surprised by the size of the dish, it is not easy to complete all food by two persons.

Mixed teller, with bread, veggies, photatoes, two sourses and two dishes

two  dishes, 1 bbq beef and 1 spicy beef 

Fortunately, she liked it and we could manage to eat almost all of the food. I don't like to waste food, but I could not take it away bacause I have to leave Frankfurt for 3 weeks. Anyway, I was happy that the first african food experience of my friend was good.

댓글