기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Eat Doori in Eschenheimer Tor

It was 2014 July, when I moved from Dresden to Frankfurt. As like other people, I had no friend I know in this lonely city. I went to some social network events like language exchange or expat meeting. At there, I could get to know some people who are from Asia or have any relation to Asia. It was quite relaxing for me to meet someone who can share the similarity of the culture, like eat similar food or talk common interests. I first met someone there and my friends and their friends became close each other. So, our group became a big enough we could hang out together.

However, many things changed during 3 years and most of us left Frankfurt already. There are only two of this members(includes me) left and my last friend in this group will move to Asia at the end of November. It is really sad that all my friends left me, but it is one thing I will suffer from time to time. I will remember him when I come visit here again. 

Street style chicken tikka

Street lamb burger with mango lassi.

댓글