기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Koreanized chinese restuarant: Jung-Hwa-Ru(중화루)

What I always missed the food from Korea is not the real korean food. It is called jajangmyon, which originally comes from China. It was cheap and is still cheap. I ate it when I was very young, when I was a uni student and when I was at the company in Korea. It can be the soul food of my life in Korea.

Once I moved to Europe, I was shocked by the price of the jajangmyon. It was only 2 euros in Korea, but it is 15 euros in Germany. Of course, I could eat with 10 euros cheap price when I go there in lunch time, but it is still expensive. Even though the high price, I wanted to have the taste once again and I went there after the short hiking in Kronberg. The restaurant Junghwaru is located at Schwalbach am Taunus. This down is approx. 15 minutes far from Frankfurt am Main.

It was on Sunday when I was at this restaurant. It was full of the customers because many other korean restaurants close on Sunday. The taste of food was super. I had almost same taste of jajangmyon in Korea at this restaurant. I strongly recommand other Koreans to try it.

Jajangmyonn with seafood

Oyster jjamppong, it was not spicy

Kanpungi, fried chicken with spicy source

Yurimgi, fried chicken with garlic and soja source



댓글