기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Thai food a month after the trip to Phuket: Aroydee

It was already a month ago. I was in Phuket at that time and enjoyed a lot the Thai dishes. And then, there was no chance to have the Thai food again. 

I had a chance to see the magic show in the flemmings hotel. Well, I am not a big fan of the magic show, but the ticket was free and I wanted to see such a show outside. We had to eat something before the show starts, and the Thai restaurant Aroydee was one of the good options I could take. 

The restaurant was noisy and crowded, as always. Whenever I came here, I ordered original Thai food. I don't like the Germanised Thai food.  The taste of the food was great as usual, but we ete too much garlic just before the magic show. We had to somehow wash the mouth to avoid the garlic small for the other people.

The show was wonderful. It was similar like I saw the magic show from the America's got talent. The magicians have really fast hands!!! I guess I could recommand this show to the other people strongly.

Papaya salad with the crabs

Minced duck salad, very good taste

My favorite pork feet dish, the source is a bit sweet and delicious

댓글