기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Great treatment of the African restaurant: Sebeta

When I went to Münster for attending the marathon, I wanted to eat a dinner with someone. I found a companion at the couchsurfing website and I had not a lonely dinner at there. The girl who I had a dinner with me visited here Frankfurt and I wanted to bring her where she never been to before. It is common to see the etiphian restaurant in Frankfurt but it will be a quite new experience for the tourists. I wanted to book the restaurant Demera, but the restaurant was fully booked. The second restaurant I tried was the African queen. Unfortunately, it was also full on that day. So, the third choice was which I haven't been before. This restaurant has 4.8 point of the google review score. It si the highst score among all african restaurants in Frankfurt. I thought that it was boring to order athe african plate only, I ordered the african plate for 1 person and 1 zilzil. But when the food was served I was surprised by the size of the food. It looked like the staff surved the plate for 2 persons. I thought that either I mis-ordered or she misunderstood what I ordered. But she said that they served the place for the two person with 1 person price, lucky me :)

Of course, the food was delicious and great. But the treatment of the staff was perfect. We had really awesome and great dinner at there. I hope other german restaurants learn from this lady and being nice to the customers. 

Zilzil, grilled beef was so nice

African plate, big portion and great taste

댓글