기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Why did I go there??? Bar Celona

It was a heavy rainy day. I was not that inspired to search for a nice restaurant which might be already fully booked on Friday. I was at the Hauptwache and wanted to eat something quick near here. The cafe Bar-Celona has always full of people. This palce is noisy and the taste of the food was so so. But it was already 9:30 and it was the time that most kitchens of other restaurants are closed.

So, I was at there last Friday. I was thinking that if I could order a couple of tapases, then at least one or two might have good taste. And it was a good decision. I ordered the 4 tapases menu. I can chooes 4 tapaes and need to pay 23 Eur. So, one tapas costs approx. 5.5 to 6 Eur. As I expected, the taste was not good, but also no bad. The garlic oil of the shrimp dish was at least okay.

Gambas al ajillo, nit bad

Spicy cheese, but not spicy at all

Chicken menu, the sauce was good

Fried calamari, a but too oily


댓글