기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Wednesday hotwings

Wednesday is a good day to celebrate upcoming weekend. The half of the working days is already passed and usually I have less things to do on Thursday or Friday.
I had a kind of regular Wednesday dinner with some friends. Sometimes we went to the restaurants and sometimes cooked at home. I was a bit busy recently, so this regular Wednesday dinner was not held for a long time. My marathon event was completed last weekend and I have a bit more free time to do something.

A friend of mine invited me to have a dinner at his place. He prepared the oven cooked hot-wings. I love to drink cold beer with these hot-wings. I did not drink beer for more than weeks, so it made me full of mouth-watering.
We ate seaweed/crab salad, egg-tomato salad and wasabi flavour beans as of the starter. As of the second starter, we had fresh baked onion-baguette with salmon and basil pesto.

seaweed salad and egg-tomato salad

The basil pesto was homemade one which my colleague gave to me. The flavour of the baguette with the basil pesto was actually so great than what I expected.

homemade pesto and salmon

And then the main dish hot-wings came out to our table. The recipe of this hot-wing is quite simple. First, cook the wings in the oven. And then mix these cooked wings with the sause from the US.  

hot-wings, look spicy but not that much

My american friend told that he could catch the real american small. Well, the wings are so great.
We also had a couple of vodka shots. I am slightly worried that I still have to work on Thursday and Friday. But well, we all need a pause of the busy work life and Wednesday is a good time to make a pause.

댓글