기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Dumpling Party: once per year is enough

I would like to have a dumpling every year, but it must be once per year. Making dumpling at home is not that easy. First, I have to prepare the fillings which need a lot of time. If there is any water left in the ingriedents  the shape of the dumpling will become deformed. Therefore, I had to get rid of the water inside of the veggies and tofu as much as possible.

Another problem is to.prepare the dough, the dumpling skin. It should be as thin as possible, so we need a lot of efforts to make the dough thiner by pressing and rolling the dough many times. So, we confined this event only once oer year.

There are many different types of dumplings come this time: chinese, japanese, korean and polish style dumplings.

During we are making the dumplings, we also ate tons of dumplings. There were variius ways to cook the dumplings: steamed, boiled, fried...

All of dumplings taste sooo good and many dumplings left at my friedge. I think I will have enough many dumpling soups in this long and cold winter with these leftovers :)

Water boiled dumplings, mixed

Boiled polish style dumpling

Prepared dumplings

Put them into the boiling water

My messy table

Fillings for the dumplings


댓글