기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Chinese authentic grill restaurant: Nordost grill

A friend of mine recommended me to visit the chinese grill restaurant in HBF a couple of time, but I was not sure to be there due to the low evaluation on google website. And also, the name of the restaurant was not clear, so I did hesitate to visit the restaurant. 

As usual, me and other friends searched for a new restaurant, but we could not find somewhere new. And then I recommended them to try this restaurant. When I arrived at the restaurant, I was embarassed because there were no empty seats(I booked for 10 people) and the staff could speak chinese only. I had to wait other friends who could speak chinese. 

We waited approximately. 20 minutes and then we could have a table. The first impression was bad, but the taste of the food was just great.  

lammspeiss, great with Chingtao beer

chicken heart, good good

mushrooms grill, delicious

chicken wings, a bit pricy

Boiled dumpling, some people thought that it was the best in this restaurant

fried dumpling, for me this one was better than the boiled one

Big dumpling, not recommanded

bread with spicy sources, not bad

We also had grilled veggies. The taste was great, but I do prefer meat menus more.






댓글