기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Bonjour!! first french restaurant in Frankfut

I noticed that I never been to any french resutarants in Frankfurt. I just went to the french restaurants when I was in France. I heard many times that the taste of french food is great, but I had no chance to be there due to the high price of the food.

I used to go to the resturants in Frankfurt on Wednesday with two friends quite often. But 1 friend was very busy due to his wedding. And myself also due to the long holidays. We discussed to see each other again and it was yesterday that we re-unite again. One friend wanted to try the french restaurant and actually it was not a bad trial.

The restaurant is located at the Westend. There are a couple of nice looking tables and the staffs there were very kind. A friend of mine told me after the dinner that this restaurant was one of few restaurants in Frankfurt where you could have great service and great food. I agree with his opinion.

Since we did not want to spend much money on Wednesday, we ordered two starters to share together. And we ordered two large and two small main dishes. And at the end, we ordered three deserts to complete the full french dinner. We paid total 150 Eur for 4 people. The price was okay since we shared all. It would be great to come with your girl friend or boy friend if you want to have a nice atmosphere date.

foie Gras and vegi quiche as a starter

Lammhaxe, 9 hours cooked

boeuf bourguignon, not bad

duck with orange sauce, the meat was small but great taste

entrecote steak, best dish for today

creme brulee, so soft

mousse au chocolat, the dessert of the day



댓글