기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Beer beeer beeeer: Oktoberfest

It's already 6 years that I have lived in Germany. I've been many places and events, but I did not go to the Munich Oktoberfest yet. I was a bit out of such a drinking event, so I was never expected to go there. My friend comes from the very far away Japan. I had to visit this crazy city Munich for her.
Oktoberfest is not only for the month october. Actually it starts at the second weekend of September. This year it began on 16th September. We planned to stay there for 3 days, so we spent time at the Löwenbräu the first day and then Hofbrau at the second day.

welcome to Oktoberfest

There were around 10 different beer tents and some of them like Paulaner or HB are quite popular worldwide. We visited all tents to have a look the atmosphere and then choose the most crazy people danced. 

first tent Löwenbräu

When I entered at the tent, I was overwhelmed by the noise of yelling people. And then I was so surprized that there were no place to seats at all. If we have no table, then we could not order a beer. Yeah, I had to spend 20 minutes to have a tiny spot to seat and order beers.



People stand at the bench and then sing and dancing. There were fight from time to time and people tried to find new friends or partners. The tent was opened until 11PM. After that, all people have to leave. 

The second day was not good. I woke up with a big headache, it might be I drunk soo fast but without have a profer food during drinking. So I was considering to have a profer food before I drunk these delicious beers.

The tant of the 2nd day was paulaner. I used to drink a lot of the wheat beer from this beer company. The taste of the beer was even better than I had the bottle of the paulaner beer.

The view of the paulaner tent

need profer food!!

The taste of the grilled chicken was just great.

The 2nd day was just exactly same as the first day. I enjoyed a lot of beer and danced a lot as well. The taste of the food in the tent was really nice, better than I expected. After the event is over(10pm is the last time we could stay at the tent), I went to other places in Munich to become drunk. Well, all the moment was sooo nice that I could not forget them. And I headed to Nepal from Munich to do 4000m height mountain trekking...

댓글