기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Running and Korean buffet: Batzenhaus

My next marathon date is already almost close, so I am keep increasing the distance of the running every weekend.

I was planning to run about 20 to 25km last Saturdsy and started running from the Rödelheim station. The goal was to reach at the Korean hotel restaursnt Batzenhaus, which is located in Bad Soden. This restaurant offers korean food buffet every Saturday and Sundsy lunch time, so it was grest to have a lunch after long distance running.

It was acceptable to run up to 15km, but after entered to the Bad Soden, the high altitude hill was waiting for us. Fortunately, it was possible to reach at the restaurant when the running distance was already 21km.

The view of the restaurant. Who can expect that it is a korean restaurant?

It was acceptable to run up to 15km. But after entered to the city Bad Soden, the high altitude hill was waiting for us. Fortunately, it was possible to reach at the restaurant when the running distance was already 21km.  I did't think it was worth to run since we were at the goal point, so I terminated the running activity on that day after 21km.


The cost of the buffet is 15 Eur and I was surprised the quality of the food, it was the way better than the price of it.  Especially the tofu-kimchi was so delicious.I think I already lost certain calories by running, but again gained very fast by hoovering food. 

 Main menu: Bulgogi, Tofu-Kimchi, Jeon, Fried fish, Ddukbokki, Fried wings, Mandu, Bossam

Japchae, Salad, Kimchi, Kakdugi, Oiji, Buseokbokkum

Small DIY Bibimbop

Soba - its Japanese food, but you can find easily at the korean buffet in Korea
cakes and fruits at the dessert section

 My dish, looks messy.

Plate of my friend, looks more well located

댓글