기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Tibetian restaurant Lhamo Bistro

It can be my prejudice, but I expect that the tibetian food might be a healthy food. But in the contraty to the people's expectation, korean food is not healthy at all and it might be same for the tibetian food.

I nevery been to the tiebet yet, but at least you can find a couple of the tibetian restaurant in Frankfurt. The taste of it may not authentic, as we could have in tiebet. Hoevery, it is enough for me right now.

There are two tibetian restaurants in Frankfurt and I visited one which was recenly opened in Bockenheim,

I really liked the taste of the noodle there. Overall taste of the foods are quite good. Just only, it mattered that the portrait of coffee drinking Dalai Lama is keep staring at me 😑.










Dalai Lama, don´t look at me :)

댓글