기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Malaysian restaurant Selera Frankfurt

Most of the asian restaurants that I went to were Korean, Chinese or Thai restaurants. I wanted to try something different, so I decided to try the malaysian restaurant. 

The malaysian restaurant Selena is just 3 minutes far from the Frankfurt Hauptbahnhof. Unfortunately, you will see the ugly face of the Frankfurt when you want to go this restaurant. Many of junkees chat in front of the U-Bahn station entrance and you cannot avoid to see them when you go to the restaurant. They are do harm you, but they smell really bad, terrible.

Most of the foods we ordered were malay-chinese foods. I could not distunguish which is malay or which is malay-chinese food, but it somehow looks different: my malay friend said so.

Anyway, the menu I liked best was the number 15. beef-curry. This food looks really malay food like and yes it is one of the malay foods we ordered.

Malay style beef curry. Best menu we ordered on that day.


Seefood dish, it's looking exotic, but the taste was so so.

One veggi dish. I don't need it, but taste was okay.

Similar Beijing-duck one, but it was a bit dry.

 water spinach, always ordered whenever we went to the chinese restaurant.

 Steamed fish, ginger makes better taste.

A little sweet and spicy shrimp fried dish. I t was also great.

댓글