기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Brasilian Restaurant Do Brasil

I don't know how it is in other countries, but in Germany, many people use internation, Meetup, Couchsurfering, Facebook group for the social network. Among these internet websites, I use Meetup mostly to meet new people. One of the meetup group I often attended was Foodies Frankfurt group. 

Most of my friends have a fear of trying new food, so I rather like to meet new people and eat the new food than I eat pizza or pasta with my old friends. It was a while that I attended a couple of the events. The organiser of this group needs to leave Frankfurt permanently and she needs someone who can organize events after she left. She asked me to organize the events from time to time and it was absolutely okay for me. 

The first event I organized was at the Brasilian restaurant. I made a reservation for 8 people and I was waiting for the attendees at the empty restaurant. It was a bit stressful to wait someone that you don't know and never met before. You cannot gurantee that they will show up or not. And also, you cannot contact them since you have no contact information of them. 4 people includes me showed up on that day. I was a bit disappointed, but acutally the attendance was good based on my couple of organization experience. 

I heard that other meetup has even lower attendance, so the half of the attendees were quite good. One of the attendees lived in the South America for a while, so we could order what brasilian mostly like to eat menu.

Tuna tartar, it was tender :)

Dish made of chicken, not that much particular.

댓글