기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

San San Chinese restaurant: the argument is over

There was a big argument among friends due to the Chinese restaurant San San. Some said that the price of the restaurant is a bit much higher than it's quality, and some others said it is the reasonable price with such a good restaurant. I have no idea whether it is good or not since I never been there. And finally, I have got a dinner at this argued place.

This restaurant is popular for the business lunch or dinner among Chinese people. Many of the customers here wore the suits. The interior of this restaurant is very interesting. I felt like I was time travelling in the old town in China. The posters on the wall looked like very old. It seems they spent a lot of money for the interior of the restaurant. Overall atmosphere of this Chinese restaurant is very oriental and luxurious.



The taste of the food were very nice. The portion was a rather small than other Chinese restaurant and the price was much higher. However, the restaurant gave me an impression that we are having a dinner in a really good restaurant. So my opinion is, it is worth to eat dinner in this restaurant with this higher price. I still prefer other cheap and delicious Chinese restaurants in Frankfurt, but I would come here if I have a guest whom I want to show really nice Chinese restaurant.

Hakkanese style wok-fried tofu with squid, pork, Asia celery, spring onions and chili

“Water boiled fish“ with pickled Chinese cabbage

Deep-fried pork in sweet and sour sauce, Shanghai style

“Water boiled beef“ in spicy Sichuan pepper oil

Chicken in 3-cups-sauce and basil (Chef’s recommendation) – The 3-cups-sauce consists of one cup rice wine, one cup sesame oil and one cup soy sauce

“Kung Pao” chicken with vegetables and peanuts



댓글