기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Chicago meatpackers and Bayram Kebap Haus

A good Korean friend I know since 2015 is going to leave soon. He got a new job offer in Canada and has to start working from May. We traveled many countries together: Spain, Swiss and France. It was not that easy to find a good travel mate who can travel easily without any arguments. Anyway, I should find another mate soon. 

We have some common people we know each other in Frankfurt and we met at the restaurant Chicago meatpackers for his farewell. I just came back from the holidays in Korea, so I was happy not to go to the Asian or Korean restaurant. I did not go to the American style restaurants often, so this kind of restaurant is quite new for me. At least, I know that they have a good spare ribs. And the taste of the red beer in this restaurant was great!!



Full portion Ribs

Meatpackers Mixed Grill: A small sirloin and strip-loin steak alongside some freshly grilled chicken breast


Chicago Cheeseburger

Six Chicken Wings

It was not enough meat we ate at this restaurant, so we went to the next restaurant to supplement additional meats. We went to the Bayram kebap house which is my friend`s favorite restaurant in Frankfurt. It was great having more and more food, my stomach was full and my mind became full as well. 
I met a lot new people in Frankfurt and most of them are left in this town. I will become one of them sooner or later, but I would like to enjoy this city more and more just before the time comes. There are thousands restaurants and I happy to find a new restaurant and enjoy the taste every moments :)

Karısık Izgara: Mixed teller

Sis Kebap: Lamb skewers

댓글