기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Leftover Hot Pot and Birthday cake

One of the things I don't like is bring all the foods of this year to the next year. Once the new year comes, then I would like to fill my shelves and friedges woth the new fresh foods. I hosted a hotpot dinner a couple of times at my home. Everytime we bought more than we could eat. So, most foods we left were somewhere spread in my kitchen. I could find the sources and my storage and 3 packs of the sliced beef in my friedge. They occupy too much space of my kitchen. So, I decided to clean the kitchen by inviting my friends.

Preparation of the table

Fortunately, we were able to eat a lot of leftovers from last time hotpot. At least, one box of my four boxes friedge is empty. There are still too much food in my kitchen, 4 packs of pastas, some almost expired sources, never touched asian noodles... there are still long way to go.

Various leftovers in the soup 

Boiling pork bally in the Yin&Yang pot


A friend of mine had a birthday, so we also celebrated her birthday with the homemade cake. The friend who made the cake comes from Japan and she used the Matcha powder to make the greentea taste cake. The taste of the cake is of course great!!!

Homemade Birthday cake, Matcha flavor

Due to the Matcha powder, the color of the cake is also green

댓글