기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Sweet and saulty Okonomiyaki: Konamon

The first foreign country I visited was Japan. My first experience of the travel outside of my country was not able to explain with only frlew words. I never used an airplane before and I talked with a foreigner for the first time in my life. I was able to eat popular Japanese foods which I saw at the television shows. All my new experience of the new foods were fantastic. At that time, I felt that overall japanese dishes were a bit more sweet than korean food. I liked this sweet and salty taste very much. 

I was in Osaka 3 years ago to see my friend at there. As I remember, it was the last time I ate takoyaki and okonomiyaki.

I did not know that the okonomiyaki speacilized restaurant exists in Frankfurt. I am not sure whether this restaurant is recently opened or already existed for a long time, but the interior of the restaurant looked quite new. 

The taste of most foods in this restaurant was great. And the price was a bit less than other Japanese restaurants in Frankfurt. I would recommand to be here with a small group of friends. Reservation is required since they have only 5 to 6 tables.

I like the brown and white mixed colir of okonomiyaki

The outside view of the restaurant

Takoyaki, it was too hot to eat when it served


Another okononiyaki. I think 1 person 1 okonomiyaki will be great

Deriyaki chicken as a side dish

Yeah, we need veggies also

Fried fish, 

Fried gyoza, I do prefer chinese gyoza than the japanese one

Oden soup, it is completely different from the korean style oden soup. The korean one is spicy and the Japanese one is sweet


댓글