기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Newly opened spicy sichuan chinese restaurant: Höfchen

It's always nice to hear that a new restaurant is opened. And if they could give a special discount, it would be great. I guess the taste of the newly opened restaurant is mostly great since they are really desperate to collect new customers.

A new sichuan style restaurant is opened near the Apple store. There was a Italian restaurant before in this exact place. Once I entered the restaurant I could see that this restaurant has a Estern/Western mixed interior. It is just because they re-use the previous things of the Italian restaurant. They don't have the German telephone number, so one if my Chinese friends should book the table via wechat.

I noticed that many people ordered exact same food, so we ordered the same ones as well. I heard many times that the sichuan food is really spicy. And I think thier food is a bit spicier than the Korean food, except fire chicken or drug food(some spicy korean food named as the original name with drug, because the spicyness reminds people to eat the food again). The price of the food is a little higher than the other chinese restaurant, but the quality of the food compensates a couple of more euros I need to pay. I guess I found another restaurant I can come with friends often.

Main dish of the day. The source was just perfect

It was the number 1 of the menu. I can say it is worth to have the no.1 in the restaureant

Beef with some veggies, a bit salty, but delicious

We need veggie, it has good taste to reduce the spicyness of the sichuan food

Main entrance of the restaurant






댓글