기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

Marathon trip to Münster

I woke up with the heavy smashing sound of the rain outside. I haven't had a chance to run longer than 20km at the rainy day. Shit, tomrrow is my marathon day.

It took 4 hrs from Frankfurt to Münster by train. I planned to complete reading a book on the way, but I slept all the time instead reading. I may habe a transport sick, otherwise I cannot explain how could I sleep so well in the train, bus or airplane.

First attaction I found in Münster

I got to know someone from Münster via Couchsurfing. We first met a the cafe and then we went to the restaurant after. It was recommanded to eat some carbohydrate, so I choosed to go to the italian restaurant which has a lot google reviews. The size of the pizza was huge, I never saw such a big size pizza ever before in my life. It was super thin, so I could manage to eat all.

Compare the size of the pizza with the hand!!

We went to the AA lake after dinner. I could not see the dirtness of the lake since it was already late evening, so I have only impression that this lake is beautiful. And I could catch the small of the weed everywhere around the lake...

Nice view of the AA lake

The house where people may do the weed party

A sculpture I found really cool in Münster. 

Wake up at the strange room is not the preasent experience. I used like it before, but now I don't know why I liked it before. The small of the bed in my hotel room was disgusting. I had a back pain due to the thin cheap martices.

It was 6am, still have 3 hours before the marathon. I had two peanut bars, 2 toast breads and 3 cups of tea. I hope it does not make a trouble of my stomach. Fortunately, the weather was just great.
9AM, the shot of the start-gun was shoot. I was one of the 4 Hrs group at the start-point and completed the marathon at the group of the 4:45. During running, so many useless things came in my mind. I was surprised what I am thinking during running. I tried to keep talking myself or think about the future myself, but I was mostly thinking about what I ate last time and what should I eat after run.

My group 4 hrs. I lost this orange colour ballon and then joined the 4:40 group later.

Historical building, but I don`t know what it is. 

I like to eat something during running. The best taste of the banana I ever had was the one I ate after 35km run this time. I could eat cola after 15km, but I waited it until 35km to give the compensation of my endurance. It was Africola, not Coca-Cola. However, it satisfied me enough, enough.

My record this time was 4 hrs 39 minutes. It was later than my last record in Frankfurt, but I really enjoyed running this time. The next marathon is 8th Apr 2018 in Paris. I wish I could enjoy more next time :-)

I don't need to control the weight for a couple of days. It's time to enjoy meat and beer!!!

댓글