기본 콘텐츠로 건너뛰기

프랑크푸르트 맛집찾기: Spicy food in Höfchen Chinese restaurant again

Probably it was 6 months ago that I went to the spicy Chinese restaurant Höfchen. This restaurant was newly opened, so they did the 10% promotion at that time. As I remember, the taste of the food was excellent. The price was a  bit higher than the other Chinese restaurants in Frankfurt, but the quality of the food and the atmosphere compensated that additional price. 

It was the day I had to run 32km, the last longest training just before the Paris marathon. I wanted to have any compensation after the training, so I collected friends who wanted to have a spicy dinner night. 

The exterior of the restaurant is just same as before, but the interior was well improved. It looks like we were in a luxurious restaurant in China. We were total 8 people on that dinner, so we ordered 7 dishes for all. Well, the spicy fish was actually for 2 person portion. 

My favorite spicy fish menu

One of my friends said that the spicy ribs were the best menu in this restaurant. He went here a couple of times and always ordered the same one which he liked it. The ribs were very soft and the taste was just great. I guess I will always add this one when I come visit here again.

Spicy ribs, new discovery of this restaurant

I remembered that I did enjoy a lot of the spicy chicken with the taro, so I ordered this time again. It was served by the glasses plate before, but they served with the metal wok now. It was a bit more soup than before, and too.much bones include in the meat. It was still good taste, but the taste I had last time was better.

Spicy chicken with taro

If we eat meat only, then it will not be good balanced our nutrition. Therefore some veggi dishes were ordered as well. 

I can't remember the name, but it was not bad.


Menced pork with the 

And then we ordered kungpao chicken,(not fried one) and the Chinese hotpot.

Kungpao chicken was so so

Chinese hotpot, it has quite spicy

I really liked the Chinese hotpot just because I can taste the small intestine and it was the only thing I could eat at the sundae restaurant in Korea. It's been a long time I had taste this part again.

Anyway, it was the great compensation after the long distance run. Now only 3 weeks left just before the Paris marathon.

댓글